Raise a pint, shake your shamrocks, and hoolie the nights away at T.J. Maloney’s Authentic Irish Pub - home to Merrillville’s biggest, annual St. Patrick’s Day Celebration! Since a year is too long to wait to join in the festivities, the popular Irish Pub will host a celebration in honor of being “Halfway to St. Pat’s Day.” The two day, green-laden event will begin on Friday, September 12th.
Drink Specials: $3 Guinness Pints, $3 Guinness “Black List” items, $5.50 Irish Car Bombs, and $4.50 Jameson Irish Whiskey. Guests can make any beer green for free!
Friday, September 12th
- Drinks Specials and giveaways all night long!
- “An Evening with Bushmills”
- T.J. Maloney’s Chef Ken Regan and Chef Javier Ledesma will be hosting Bushmill’s inspired specials along with traditional house specials. Guests ordering select menu items during the event will be entered to win select prizes from Guinness, Bushmill’s and Star Plaza; including dinner for two at T.J. Maloney’s, all inclusive overnight package, and more! Drawings will be at 11 pm. Guests must be present to win.
- Performance by: “Od Eld” at 9:30 pm
Saturday, September 13th
- No cover charge
- Drinks Specials and giveaways
- “It’s a Guinness Miracle!” continues all day
- Special viewing of Notre Dame vs Purdue football game
- Jameson girls will offer samples of Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Special Giveaways: Guests will received a ticket for a chance to win a grand prize package for Dinner for 2 at T.J. Maloney’s with two tickets to Wisecracker Comedy Club. Guests must be present to win. In addition, the “Best Irish Costume” will be judged by the crowd and the winner will receive two tickets to a VIP table for the T.J. Maloney’s St. Patrick’s Day 2015 Main Event. Drawings will be at 11 pm. Guests must be present to win!
- Performance include:
- Mayer School of Irish Dance: 3 pm & 6 pm
- Patrick “the Piper” Shanley 5 pm
- Lake County Pipe & Drum Band 8 pm
- Crossbow 9:30 pm
Why leave? A special guestroom rate of $119/night for deluxe accommodations at the Radisson Star Plaza is available to event guests both Friday and Saturday night. To book, call (219) 769-6311 and use the group code “HALF” for this special rate.